Monday, June 20, 2011

Easy As Pie Daily Graphics -- See the steps to finished creations

Good afternoon --

I am on vacation this week! And time off always leads to looking at new ways to promote my site, Easy As Pie Daily Graphics.

Bye, bye ... to the 3 free graphics of the day. Instead, a new approach.

Exercise your own creative bone by seeing some of the ways I come up with my original graphics.

The site has a fairly new look, although some old pages have been left up.

On this Monday, what I have is a "kind of tutorial", showing my step by step creation process.

As you can see from the picture above, a few steps can take you a long way.


This is kalei woman 10. She is a creation I would use.
But this is kalei woman 9, and she is my favorite -- out of the two.


She is noseless for now, but that would be a simple step ... when I have a use for her.


Hope you'll run over and take a look around at the new site. Let me know what you think.


On Thursday, I will be celebrating my 61st birthday; hence the vacation week. I started the tradition last year, and it was so wonderful, that I decided to do it again this year.


I came home sick after 2 1/2 hours work on Thursday. I had a fall a couple of weeks ago, and now my left knee has been "kickin' up a little pain". It was a slow day on Thursday, so I took some sick time. Unfortunately, I was having some back pain from changing my gait, which accelerated on Friday. I spent the day in bed.


I've also found that laying on our new couch is not good for my body. It is not completely flat, and when I lie down, it throws my knees out of alignment. I woke up after a nap yesterday, only to have stiff, painful knees again. It was truly an "ah-ha" moment.


We had a lovely, 2 hour visit, on Father's Day -- yesterday, at my daughters. All fathers were present, or at least the important ones ... and my son and Kathy were there also. It was a wonderful visit as we watched Emma walk around the room and be cute and funny. My oldest granddaughter made a tent in the loft, and we took turns going up to investigate it and sit in it with her. Good job, Taylor.


Hope you all have a great day.


Note: There will not be tutorials showing my creation process everyday. Some days, it will be just a graphic to share. It depends a lot on time, energy, and no problems publishing.


If you like the new idea of sharing the creation process, be sure to drop me a line!


Cj / www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com


Daily Musings




No comments: