Thursday, November 24, 2011

Good Thanksgiving morning to you all!

While I have been away from blogspot for awhile, I am still creating daily. Sometimes I don't get it on even my website, but I'm happy to announce that all of November is up including today over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics!

The picture above is just a few of the items posted over the last 2 months. October has only a half a month posted.

Halloween came and went.

Now, it's the day to give thanks. Of course, we are thankful every day. There is so much to be thankful for.

It will be a nice, easy day for me. No cooking. But we will still celebrate!

While we are being thankful for all the good in our life, remember to also be greatful for the bad! We learn our lessons from the bad times.

I know when I make a major mistake, I think, "I don't want to do that again!", and I begin planning a way to NOT let it happen again. Solving problems is one of the things I am thankful for. I thank God for the mind he has given me, and all my abilities.

When your cloud is heavy and grey, look for it's silver lining. Balancing out the bad with the good aspects really do help ... and it makes us much happier! Turn your bad memories ... into good ones.

Have a blessed day.

Head over to Easy As Pie Daily Graphics, and pick up the free graphics!

Enjoy; God bless.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/
Free graphics
Scrapbooking items to use for your scrapping projects

No comments: