Friday, August 15, 2008

Scrappers Accessories

Good morning!

This morning, I thought I'd share 2 accessories from my website with you.

When you have a picture you wish to display, you often wish to add some accessories to the page. And that's where my website comes in.

I recently found a really easy way for scrappers without a graphic editing program to snag those they wish.

You simply right click on the graphics, open Excel, and right click to paste it into a cell. Viola!

From here, you can left click on it and move it around or resize it; larger ... or smaller.

Using the drawing tools in Excel, you can put color or patterns behind the graphic as well. Draw a box and simply fill with the color you wish to be behind it. Any box added AFTER the original graphic will be in FRONT of it. To have it behind, just right click, choose grouping, and send to the back.

And there you have it! Think of the possibilities!!!

By the way. I know it's been awhile since my last post. I tried to post several other times, but whenever I tried to login, it would state that the url was unfound. I could get to my blog, but I just couldn't post. I tried several times on several different days. Glad to see the problem is fixed.

If you enjoy the graphics you see here; run on over to EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com and pick up the ones you like. I don't know an easier way to spiff up your pages. And they're free!

Have a great Friday. I only work from 6 am to 8:30 am this morning, and then I'm done for Friday ... so I know my Friday is going to be great!

Take care ... and see ya real soon!

No comments: