Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas: Peace on Earth; Goodwill Toward All

Good morning,

Oh it's almost Christmas. 11 shopping days left, counting today. Christmas is a time for Peace on Earth -- Goodwill Toward ALL! Hopefully, we'll see a little of that spirit this Christmas while we're all out shopping!

I've been busily working on Christmas decorations for my website. If you like this one, pick up a version without the advertisement at my website. You'll find it on Today's Graphics for 12/15 -- so it will be up tomorrow!

To help you find exactly what you're looking for on the website, there is a graphics list page, so be sure to check it out.

How is your shopping going? Done?

Personally, I've bought a very few things so far, so I have much to do. For my out-of-towners, I hope to make some candy today. Some simple fudge, and an old-time recipe called Mashed Potato Candy. It's my grandmother's recipe, and was a tradition in our house most Christmases. The making of it, and the sharing with the neighbors. My middle son was fondest of the tradition.

The nice thing about it, is after you boil 1 or 2 potatoes and mash them (no lumps, please), it's all NO-BAKE from there. Yumm!!!

My newly-married daughter is hosting Christmas this year at their house. I am so excited about it! How wonderful!!!

Now hurry on over to my website, and pick up any items you might want. Free!

See you soon!

No comments: