Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Toddler's Thanksgiving


Good evening,

This is the first time I've posted at night. I went to bed very early today, and the pain in my neck and arm - from my accident back on 6/10 - are kicking up. Woke me up, and just can't get comfortable, so I decided to do a little artwork. Keeping the mind busy helps.

I created this little toddler this morning. There is also an animated version of him on my website at http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/. Run over and check him out. He's on Sat. 11/22, and you can use my updated graphics list to help you find items.

My daughter's wedding took place last weekend. It made for a very busy weekend, and I'm glad it is over now.

My daughter is trying her hand at Thanksgiving this year in her new home. Can't wait. She'll give me an item to bring.

My husband cooked a marvelous Thanksgiving dinner today as we went shopping this morning. I think it's the best he's done ever. I wasn't able to eat much as I was still full from lunch earlier, but it will make great leftovers for Sunday.

I took off Friday, and I'm off all this next week for vacation. My husband's started on Thursday. We both go back to work on Dec. 1st.

December will start the countdown to Christmas. I haven't even started deciding on what to do this year or buy.

We still have Black Friday coming up this week, and you can find some handy tips for shopping it on my Life's Tips at my website. Personally, I hate to stand in lines, but you can shop this big day at 12:01 a.m. at the website of many providers this year. And when you pick a checkout line, choose one next to a closed aisle. If it opens up, it's a quick switch to be first in line in the new open checkout.

Have a really good evening.

See you soon!

No comments: