Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Make Your Honey a Card 4 Valentine's Day

Hello all,

Have you bought your Valentine's Day card yet? NO?

Well. Why not try your hand creating your very own using some accessories I've made at my website. They are free, and easy to copy and paste into Excel. If you know anything about doing art in Excel, you can create some mighty nifty items!

Feb. 1st through the 4th features lots of pinks to add to any red hearts you've picked up. Run over and check them out. This picture to the left/or above, depending where publishing puts it, is one of the examples I use for 2/4.


I am currently a day ahead on my website. Wow.

This second picture is about 7 items also available. Just so much to choose from.

Check out each day, snag what you can use, and get creating! It's easy. It's fun.

Find additional items by using the graphics list.

Hope you all have a great day!

And the website:
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

Enjoy!

Cj

No comments: