Monday, May 11, 2009

Free items in Scrapper's Daily

Monday, 5/11/09

Good Monday morning to you all,

These are the 3 items offered in Scrapper's Daily this morning.

With Mother's Day being over, perhaps you're looking to make a "thank you" card for the gifts received yesterday.

I thank:
- my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter for a beautiful and wonderful meal at their home yesterday and all the following:
- the gifts, 2 items for scrapping (I love 'em), a gift card to Michaels, and a wind chime (I've always loved wind chimes)
- the flower arrangement -- in RED!
- the 105+ pictures my granddaughter took with my camera
- the cake my daughter made with her loving and busy hands
(she's taken cake-decorating, so she's creative too)
- the Chinese lantern my granddaughter crafted with her creative hands

-My son and Kathy:
- For the gift card, and the bread they brought to the meal

- My daughter's mother and father-in-law:
- The wonderful "cinnamon-home scented" candle and candle holder (shot glass: oops! private joke here)

- My son and daughter-in-law in MA:
- For the gift card and phone call

And for all the cards.

We had about 4 hours of fun together. It was so wonderful, and probably the best Mother's Day I've ever had. Thank you all! (I will be making and sending cards!)

My daughter's meal was one she grew up on, and that I received from a friend/neighbor in my first year of marriage. Nope; it was my second year. Poor Man's Stroganoff.

Simple easy for you:
1 # stew meat
1 large can of Cream of Mushroom/or Cream of Chicken soup (do not add any liquid as it creates it's own)
Put both in a crock pot in the morning or before going to bed, and let cook on low. If you are up, stir occasionally.

Serve over mashed potatoes, noodle, rice, or even bread.

Double to make larger batches. I use to double it, and use one of each soup.

Have a great day.

Cj

You can find the items above here:
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/9-0511-ScrappersDaily.html

Or: come join our small group here:
http://www.eons.com/groups/group/scrappers-daily

No comments: