Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Accomplishments

Wed. 7/1/09

Oh my! It is July 1st, 2009, and I didn't post a thing for June! Wherever does the time go?

I'v taken a break from my art creations/scrapping accessories to work on some sculpey creaions. When I get a good sunny day ... and a little time ... I'll take some pictures and post them.

I took pictures last weekend, but it was too cloudy to get crisp pictures.

I do have a scrapping group for scrappers, so if you're looking for a place to post some of your artwork, feel free to join us at http://www.eons.com/groups/group/scrappers-daily.

Today, I'm focusing on accomplishments.

What things in your life have been accomplishments? What did it take for you to reach your goal and succeed?

Whether your list is full or small, I am sure there are many on your list.

If you have one you'd like to share, just leave a comment about it.

Until a future date ... accomplish something today!

Cj

No comments: