Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sun. 7/18-2010-Featuring The Weeks Graphics

Good morning!

It has been a long time since posting.

A lot has gone on.

I have a new granddaughter, and after a recent stay in Children's Hospital, things have just been busy.

EAPDG or Easy As Pie Daily Graphics has gone weekly. While there are still at least 3 graphics for each day, it is published on Sundays.

These little graphics to the left are some of the items you can pick up this week. They will be there until next Sunday.

I will keep this short as I am preparing a meal today for my son, John, who is "in-town" and other family members.

My oldest granddaughter will be staying with me a few days, and she has a busy week planned. I've arranged to take off a few days in order to be available for my daughter during this trying situation. Things are going to be fine ... it was just a BIG scare.

I cooked Coq Au Vin (a chicken dish) that my family has always loved, and need to go make my mashed potatoes now. I did my shells for my chocolate eclairs yesterday, and also need to fill them.

And then ... a great visit!

I hope you have a terrific week!

Take care. And go check out the graphics.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

No comments: