Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sat. 4/24/10: Free Graphics

Good morning!

Just a little "simple something" this morning.

I has been one heck of a week.

On Wednesday, I ran out of time to get my website up, so ran off to work without doing it.

I had a message to call my sister in St. Louis and finally remembered my cell phone. So I called.

She had tragic news. My other sister lives in GA, and she has removed her family from ours ... some 20 years ago. We have not spoken since then.

It seems her daughter, my niece, committed suicide on the 16th. She had just been married a year. She's suffered 3 miscarriages, and had a severe condition that she was being treated for that caused her great pain. My sympathies are with my estranged family and my niece's husband, and I hope to send a card. It is tragic news.

My 10th wedding anniversary came around on the 20th.

And yesterday, I spent most of my day off doing sculpey claying. Kneading the clay has a mind-calming influence, plus I get finished creations. While we were expecting rain, it didn't come in till later that evening, so it was a beautiful day ... and I had my windows open and my patio door. It has been a lovely spring so far.

My website is all ready to go for today with quite a bit on it ... if I could get it published. Right now, it won't go up. Oh well. I'll try again later.

Have a great weekend. I hope your week has been a good one.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: