Sunday, May 22, 2011

Unexpected Offerings -- Easter 2011

Good morning,

I'm starting off with a picture of this delicious "sweet potato" pie that Lillie, my mother-in-law, made for Ray and me. He brought it home with him, after his son's funeral, and week's long visit with his family.

It was absolutely delicious, Lillie! And ever so beautiful!!! Thank you!


This was the card I made for Lillie for Mother's Day. It's the outside of the card. Lillie has always been an excellent mother (in-law), and I do so appreciate her! I love you, Lillie!



This is the inside, with a necklace I made to adorn her beautiful neck.



This is a closeup of the necklace. I know she dresses up, and I hope this will help the color pop in one of her elegant outfits!


I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!


Love you,

Cj



3 new free graphics each day

















No comments: