Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Last Tribute: Ramon Jackson

Good morning,

It has been a long month, and it's almost over. I've been super busy ... and while my website is going up, and has been ahead of schedule, I haven't gotten over to my blog to post. I apologize.

Today's offering is the tribute cover to my husband's son, Ramon, upon his passing. As you can see, he is young. He suffered most of his life -- in and out of hospitals.

I didn't know Ramon very well. I met in back in about 2000, and we spent the afternoon with him. We took him to dinner.

My husband didn't know about him until he was about 15 or 16 years old. He did get to know his father some over the last decade, and also got to know his father's family pretty well. Everyone was blessed to have him in their lives for the short time they did.

Whoever designed the cover of his eulogy did a great job. He was a handsome lad.

You may be gone, Ramon; but you'll live on ... in the hearts that knew and loved you!

Rest well.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: