Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Friday morning,

Playing with colors and colored lines is fun. That's how this creation came about.

It was done yesterday morning.

Along with kaleis, I also am playing a lot with patterns. The border at the top was taken from using my kaleis to create some borders.

I will take the lines and colors and do interesting effects to them. On one project, I may have 18-20 layers of different creations. I may have one set of nothing but kaleis. Another set will be patterns from which borders or frames can be made. Another set may just be additional things I've tried with some of the previous sets of different creations. It is so much fun to see all the different items I can come up with.

In the world of accidents (if you read my last post), I am still improving from my fall. And finding new pains as well.

I saw the doctor on Monday, and then again on Wed. I go back on Monday.

I asked people at work about my fall. I was so involved in the actual event, and shaken up, that I hadn't even remembered the exact location of the fall. I fell a few feet away from where I thought I had. People walked me through what they observed. Everyone agreed where I had fallen. The flooring under the carpet is uneven in spots. It's not obvious, but it is there. My division boss mentioned it yesterday when he came to our area. He asked me how I was, and said that he needed to have someone come in and check out and fix the flooring.

While my arm is getting a little better daily, my left lower back is sore today. That is totally a new pain. One co-worker who observed the fall said, "When you fell, you were just so twisted up." I know I had to have help getting up.

I am, of course, looking forward to being totally pain-free again, and having this all behind me. That, and all the hassles that go with it.

The weather has been so beautiful this week. Mostly in the 70's. Even cool at times.

I am still sleeping a lot, which is a good thing, as sleeping promotes the healing process. I have not had time to work as much on my artwork. My website is so far behind now, that I may just have to pick up from a more current time, and try to add the days missed as I am able.

Anyway, I am trying to get back into the groove. It is hard right now.

I do hope you have a good Friday!

And, I will see you again soon.

No comments: