Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August and September Graphics

Good afternoon,

One more post featuring a few items I've done in the last month and a half. This one is from September and was done yesterday, I believe.

It's a card front.


I still enoy creating my own fantasty cartoons, and here is Frederick; mild mannered Frederick. Good for another card.



This is a Cosmic Blob character named Libby. I've shown you some abbreviated steps in creating her. And then again, Frederick, with bigger feet and a different face. His left hand could be holding a spear.





This final creation is from August, and it's a story creation. This actually happened to me one night on the way home from work. Before I totally forgot about it, I decided to capture the memory in a journal block.


Enjoying the process ... as always.


Cj


currently on hold






No comments: