Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Color Me Flowers Fun!


Good morning!

It's Sunday morning, and its been awhile since my last post.  I'm still been creating though.

The picture this morning is one I call give me flowers or color me flowers.  The picture above is a jpg, and it is a flower design I created yesterday.

The big flower was reduced 50% and then 50% more to get the small flowers.  On the two small flowers, I added to layer effects to get the changes.  I love playing with layers.


The above picture shows the flower big!  This is a png, and free for you to snag.  Isn't it pretty?  Can you find a spot for it your scrapbooking projects?


Another png, this time, making a border out of the big flower which has been reduced.  This shows the versatility of using these pngs.  You can take them and make additional items with them.

My husband and I just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary, so next I'll post the wall card I made for him.  It is now hanging on our wall in the kitchen/dining room.  We celebrated a quiet day.  For dinner, we ordered in some Chinese food, which was delicious.  We spent the evening watching Netflix movies.  All in all; a very good day.

I also sent out 2 packages yesterday.  One to my mother-in-law, and one to a friend I correspond with and make little gifts for.  She's a widow, and a very kind lady.

I will be taking down my website at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics dot com.

My husband lost his job at the end of March after 12 years with his company.  His company fought his unemployment request.

He found a job with a temporary service, so he worked for four days, and then trained on a Sunday for another week-long job, which he just finished.  He's starting a permanent placement by the temp service tomorrow morning.  Unfortunately, they did not tell him where to go, and he tried to reach them on Saturday.

He will get ready tomorrow for work, and call them until he finds out where he's going.  He has a general idea, but they didn't give him the details.  He may be a little late, but it is due to the temp agency.

Our income has dropped, so things are a little tight right now; hence letting my website go.

I'll just keep blogging along, which thanks to blogspot, is free.

Take care, and I'll be back with several posts to show you some of the items I've been creating.

Cj

No comments: