Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This was fun!


This girl was made using vectors. It took me a fair amount of time to do.

She was not my first try. With each try, it got easier.

Vectors are hard when you first try them, but there are some marvelous tutorials online.

Since I use version 9 of PSP, I concentrated on tutorials that had tutorials for it initially. I found it too hard to try to figure out how my version operated as opposed to vs. 7 or 8.

Since version 9 was a bigger change, trying to follow the tutorials for 7 and 8 were not always do-able. After playing around with tutorials for 9, I found out how my version worked. Once I understood it, I now can use other older tutorials.

After time, working in my version was fantastic. I just had to focus on what I could do in 9. Once I did that, I knew how to make it do the final result.

Sometimes, you try something, and you get a good/great result. Other times, eh! But with the un-do button, you just "back up".

Also saving often helps. I could always go back to a stage I liked, and start again.

Have a great day. See you tomorrow.

No comments: