Saturday, March 31, 2007

I love Saturdays

Saturday's are a great time to play in my psp. I absolutely love it.

This gif here was easy and thrown together quickly.

With PSP and Animation Shop, it's very easy to turn any creation you make into an animation.

This gif is only 3 frames.

I've made gifs that have many, many more frames.

Sometimes they are very complicated.

When I really want a challenge, I will place 2 or 3 animations within one. The timing has to be just right to get it to do what I want, but it's a great learning process when I get the exact results I want.

These creations below were all made from the first pink creation. The first one is 2 layers. The flower is on the background. The one to the right was changed slightly and swirled.

The third, lower left was made from the one above it, while the 4th, lower right was made from the one just above it. I just love how flexible the program is.

If you're mind's eye can see what you want, I think you can create it. Sometimes, it just happens by chance!


Now what can you do with these? They make great accents for other creations you're making. They make great accents for stationary, cards, or envelopes. There's just no end to their uses.

That's it for today. See you tomorrow!

No comments: