Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tools of the Trade


I have pencils, pens, erasers, and paper laying on my desk. I like to "doodle".

I also keep a large makeup brush in my right hand drawer for brushing off eraser crumbs.

But my favorite tool is Paint Shop Pro (PSP). Using vectors, you can create anything.

I started using version 9 about 2 years ago. When I first started, it seemed "impossible".

Over time, I experimented with all the different tools. I am amazed how easy and satisfying it is to put together what I want to draw.

Tubes are individual items of art. If you're into PSP, you know that there are many, many tubes available. Using tubes, you can compose a scene from your imagination.

PSP, version 9, also comes with Animation Shop. AS is for doing gifs, and it's also exciting.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: