Monday, March 26, 2007

Tube Magic



I created the first tube, and then used it to make additional tubes.

That's the PSP tube magic.

The first was just some colored lines, red and black, of varying thicknesses that I kaleidoscoped. I came up with 2 that fit well together to get the first image used. So the first item is actually 2 tubes merged together.

I then removed the outside of the item and reduced it for the flower in the middle. I colored the middle and outside petals, added a stem and leaves and added a little color to the leaves. Viola! A flower.

For the third, I removed one item from my first creation to make a top border on my Thank You card. I duplicated the item 2 times and merged them together. I then duplicated and flipped that item for the other side. I created the paper, added color, borders, and reduced the flower and added a center of one color for the larger flower, and then simply duplicated the center and chose a new color. I duplicated and flipped the larger flower, shrunk it down and added the new colored center to it. Add a few lines here and there, and I have my card.

PSP is magical. It makes tubes, and tubes are the best kind of magic, in my book.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: