Saturday, September 20, 2008

Create FUN Art!

Good afternoon,

Doing a website every day is very time consuming, so I don't get here as often as I'd like. But ... if you like the artwork you see here, hurry on over to my place at:
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com and pick up the accessories and offers. They're free!

For Sunday, I am featuring this set. You get the whole example, the frame separately, and the girl separately. And much more.

This girl was created from a shapes set. It is from the 8-0920 set. It has a total of 64 jpgs so far, but a total of 86 shapes to choose from. I will add to it during the month and it will be free for the asking ... if you send me an email asking for it. I'll put it in a zip file, and send it to you -- all free. After all, creating should be fun, and I bet you'd love to "create FUN Art". (Just put 8-0920 shapes in the subject line.) You can email me cjhamptonatinboxdotcom.

Our weather in Columbus is absolutely beautiful. It isn't fall yet, but we are celebrating fall weather. Those who love summer hate to see the cooler days, but we have plenty of sunshine.

Last Sunday, we experienced Hurricane Ike's fierceness ... even in Ohio. The storm started about 4. No rain -- just unbelievable winds around 75 or higher almost constantly. It blew every different direction, and I hope to never see this kind of wind storm again. Of course, many in Columbus are without power. Most in my department at work got their power back by Wednesday. One is still without power ... and is hoping to be one of the final ones back in the real world by tomorrow.

We were so blessed. Our power kept going out, but it came back on after 3-5 seconds. Just enough to have to reset the cable on the tv ... but such a little matter compared to all those totally without power.

We lost our cable on Monday. My husband was off, and he ended up watching movies. We rewatched THE GREEN MILE Monday night. It was good ... as always.

Today, we went shopping at Walmart. We bought our groceries, and my husband decided to pick up the new TRANSFORMERS 2 as my granddaughter is coming for a little visit tomorrow. She enjoyed the first one, as we did, so we thought we'd pick up the new one. We got home, and he put it in, only to find it contained TRANSFORMERS 1 ... not 2. He took it back to Walmart, and they said that "once a movie is opened, you may not return it." It didn't matter that the package said that it was 2 ... we were stuck with it.

Now this is just plain absurd. I hope every copy of their advertised movies saying it's TRANSFORMERS 2 contains 1 ... and that everyone goes back trying to rectify the situation. This is false advertising. Something about copyright laws ... according to Walmart. But I know you can buy an exercise tape on line, open it, try it, and return it if you don't like it. So what's with Walmart? It's the last movie I'll purchase there. Have you experienced this there?

If you've followed my blog, you all know I had an accident on June 10th. Would you believe it took till 9/2 to get my diagnosis codes from Worker's Compensation? Oh yes! And then it listed the right ankle instead of the left ankle. I called to talk to my "case worker" only to find that she no longer handled claims #'s >>> to >>> and she gave a number to call for your new case worker. This process landed me back into HER mailbox ... telling me again ... that she no longer handled my claim #.

I finally saw 2 doctors. The first was an arm, wrist, hand doctor, and after x-raying my right arm, found nothing wrong. But, he knew I was in pain, and set me up to see another doctor that same day. This doctor suspects I have a partial or fully torn rotator cuff, and said I needed an MRI. He wrote a letter stating such to my doctor at US HealthWorks, to the first doctor that referred me to him, and I guess WC. I was supposed to get a copy of that letter, but I guess I'm going to have to call for it ... as it's not arrived, after 17 days.

I keep getting forms declaring NOT APPROVED from WC for one reason or another. They don't even put on the new forms what they are NOT APPROVING. I am totally sick of WC. More and more doctors are getting away from handling these claims as they spend so much time in nonsense paperwork that it interferes with treating patients. WC appears to be a big ripoff. I don't see why companies still pay into it. I think this is one insurance that should be extinct! Think I'm mad? I am.

Well. I didn't really mean to write so much. I will leave you with this. Create FUN art! Enjoy what you do ... and share it!

Hope you have a great weekend! Take care ... and I hope to see you soon.

No comments: