Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scrappers scrap, drawers draw, and bloggers blog!

Good morning scrappers, drawers, and bloggers!

I love to scrap, draw, and blog! And that's why I'm here.

I love to create scrap accessories to use in my own scrapbooking. Accesories are made for cards, envelopes, picture pages, and whatever else I can think of.

Every morning, I sit at my computer; poised to draw today's graphics.

Today, I thought I'd blog about words. Have you ever thought about words?

I was driving to work one morning last week, and saw a sign that said, "Now here". Somehow, in my mind, it played a trick on me, and what I read was "No where." And then I saw what it really said, and thought, "Isn't that funny? I wonder how many other words or phrases are like that?"

Those phrases stuck in my mind when I was creating these kaleis yesterday morning. I didn't really have anywhere to use them, but decided to just put them on this creation. I don't really know what significance these words have to me, but they feel like they are branded on my brain right now.

Maybe it's somehow connected to an accident I had back on June 10th. I was no where in getting my injuries fixed, and this last week, I am "now here" ... at least when it comes to a diagnosis. But again, I feel like I'm back to "nowhere".

I hope you are having a great weekend. It is a beautiful, cool and sunny day in Columbus.

Take care ... and I'll see you soon!

No comments: