Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Free PNG Decoration for Scrapbooking or Card Making



Good Wednesday morning to you all,

Today, I've headed back into my folders to pull this decorative box out.  It comes from June 21st of last year.

It is in png format, and can be used as a decoration in a scrapbooking project or in card making.

I work from home today; alas, my vacation has come to an end.

I am starting my journal for 2013; different from my art journal.  I showed you the journal example back in December (around the 16th, I believe).  It has pictures of me and my family from our past, and some of my artwork I've done.  It has the weather for the day and a quote.  I hope to put together a journal for this year.  I'm pulling it all together in a word document, and hope to save it to disk for my kids.  It should be fun!

I hope you all have a productive day, and that you're fully recovered from New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Here's to a great 2013!

Cj

No comments: