Sunday, January 20, 2013

Decorate a card today!

 
Good morning,
 
This morning, I made a card front for a friend.
That's an old picture of me.
I believe I was about thirty-something.
Probably late 30's.
 
I like the card front on black.
 
 
Here is a png of the front card.
You chose the picture to put in it.
Here are some additional flowers I made
to go along with decorating the
rest of your card.
 
 
Unfortunately, I am still having trouble
getting my blogger to post my words
against the left edge.
 
The background paper is a seamless
background I made for this card.
 
And here is another border flower, and
three additional flowers to decorate
with.
 
Enjoy.
 
Have a wonderful Sunday.
 
Cj
 
P.S.  It is another beautiful Sunday in
my city.  Yesterday was the same.
 
We are expecting frigid temps very soon.
I believe it's coming in either tomorrow
or Tuesday.
 
I am off tomorrow.
I work at home on Tuesday and Wednesday,
so I won't be dreading it til Thursday.
I'll be bundling up!

No comments: