Sunday, May 5, 2013

Snag this Mother's Day Card front for FREE



Good afternoon,

I'm on a roll!  My third post for today is a Mother's Day Card, completely snagable.

I made this a couple of days ago, and meant to post it sooner.  But there's still time to grab this picture and use if for the front of your Mother's Day, if you're into making your own.  The colors are incredible!

I plan to print a couple of these out smaller and make my cards.  The frame is a pink, so I will layer it onto a darker base and have several bases for the front.

If you print them, and make your cards today, you can get them in the mail tomorrow with plenty of time to arrive by next Sunday!

Have a great week, and I hope to post something new tomorrow, before heading off to work.

I'm presently making a huge kit to use, and some of the items will be offered here for free, in png format.

Till then, enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm off to do the same!

Cj

No comments: