Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Love You -- From Tay

Good afternoon!

It has been ages since I've posted here, I know. I apologize.

I also have a blog over at Eons, and I do have additional posts there as well as in some of the groups I'm in.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. I took this picture of Tay this morning. Can you believe she woke up crying with a sore throat, fever, and upset stomach? You can't tell it now.

A little medication, some breakfast, and some one-on-one time massaging her feet put her in a healthier frame of mind. Although she is 7 years old, she still enjoys her mamaw "hand feeding" her, which I did this morning. It was so wonderful to see her smiling again.

Tonight, she, papaw and I will meet up with her mom and boyfriend for dinner out. Mom was going to pick her up early today, but I asked Taylor if she wanted to stay, and she said yes. She is resting, and watching movies today. Even little girls need a break once in a while.

I've missed posting, and hope to become more regular again.

I am back to working overtime at work, which was halted for the Christmas season. That leaves me pretty drained when I get home. And, I've been sleeping in more lately. Just seem to need the extra sleep for now.

Have a great day! See you soon.

No comments: