Sunday, January 20, 2008

Down in the valley

Good morning,

There is that tune again -- do you know it? "Down in the valley where the green grass grows ...." And I can't remember the rest of it. I know it's a song I sang as we girls skipped jump rope many, many years ago.

It seems it went on to say something about calling the doctor, and the doctor called the nurse .... Oh my! So long ago.

My granddaughter often has a song to share. I am so surprised when I hear them, as they are very often songs from my youth. Really little simple ones that have escaped my remembrance.

Last week, my computer crashed! Many things were lost.

Today, as I was putting together an animation, I discovered that ALL my past animations are now gone. How does that affect the ones I've posted online? Probably gone, too. I had so many I've made over the years ... all gone now. Oh well. Such is life. I guess I will begin again.

And tubes I've collected over the years ... also gone. Any of the tubes that were in my tube folder inside of Jasc's -- gone. Lucky. I did put a few in other folders outside of Jasc, and those I still have.

For the last year or so, I've been making my own tubes. Those I still have. So -- I begin again! Hmmmm.

Tomorrow, I am off! Martin Luther King day. Another day to spend playing at my computer.

Have a great Sunday, and STAY WARM!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: