Friday, May 23, 2008

One Can NEVER Have ...

Good morning,

It's Friday. We can NEVER have too many Fridays!!!

And like this card says to the left, we can also never have too many cards OR friends!

Today is the first day of my 10-day vacation, and it feels great to be off!

Everyone is looking forward to this big Memorial Weekend, I know.

Knowing you all have lots of friends, family members, acquaintances, and more ... I know you are always on the look out for free cards to share.

In the designing section of my website: http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com, I am featuring some cards today. Just several. Run over and take a look. Like it? Go on and pick it up. It's free ... as is this one above is. (For future reference, go to the design list and look for May 23, 2008.)

And while you're at it -- tell someone else!

Now go out there and have a great day! And holiday weekend!

See you soon.

No comments: