Sunday, May 4, 2008

Frames and Accessories

Good afternoon,

It has been awhile since I've posted. I am busily working on my daily graphics site:
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com.

So, if you like what you see here, you might want to try my site, as you can pick up all the free graphics.

I just love framing my granddaughter. Isn't she just gorgeous? Oh yes! She definitely is.

This was taken yesterday as a matter of fact. She came to spend Friday evening and night with me. And she loves to pose for my camera. Even more, she likes to take pictures. And she does a very good job at it.

I loved this picture so much, I just wanted to do something special with it. So -- I framed it. On my website, there are different frames for today, so if you need something like this for a loved one or friend, hurry on over.

This is one the accessories I featured today in my extras.

It is very colorful. It's strikingly rich!

There are a total of 12 extras like this, and they are also all free for grabbing.

Now, I would appreciate it if you'd leave a note in my guest book if you like these items. Feedback is always appreciated. If you own a site, you know how it is.

Secondly, I'd be happy to trade links with you, especially if you are in an art-related field. Everyone loves free graphics.

It was a beautiful weekend. It is almost over now, and back to work tomorrow. But I've enjoyed mine immensely.

I was fortunate that my daughter came early yesterday, and she and Taylor spent the day with me. We had a wonderful visit. Being engaged and all, she is always very busy anymore.

And, of course, having Taylor here for any amount of time is always a delight.

Have a great Sunday.

And a great new week.

Till next time.

Cj

No comments: