Sunday, May 25, 2008

Special Boy -- Or Girl

Good morning!

I've been over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics getting my graphics ready for today. Today, I am featuring Art Words.

This creation to the left is, of course, for some special little boy. Makes a great school award, sports award, or to use to design a card for that special little man in your life.

Of course, if you have special boys in your life; it only makes sense that you have special girls in your life as well.

So, there is one for special little girls over at EAPDG.

As always, they are free to pick up and use for your personal or commercial projects.

There is also one in today's collection featuring My Me Time! You'll have to go visit to see them.

I am also featuring a special "thank you page", if you leave a question or comment. It is not the same thing as signing my guestbook though. I am trying to get a little interaction going on.

If you know others that like free graphics -- send them over.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! The weather is absolutely beautiful in Columbus, Ohio.

See you soon!
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
Free graphics each day for your personal and professional use.

No comments: