Thursday, May 22, 2008

Recharging Over The Holiday with Art

Good morning to you!

Two posts for today, as I missed the last few days. My website takes a great deal of time to prepare each day.

There are tons of graphics there since it has been up 48 days now. If you need accessories for your art creations, you can find plenty over at my new place. Go through them. Pick and choose the ones you like, and then freely use them.

If you like them, let me know by signing my guest book. A little feedback is food for the soul, you know.

The place?
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

You can find some of the accessories used in the first picture over there.

This second picture was one I did several days ago, and meant to post. Never got here, so I'm posting both today.

Again, you can find a lot over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics!

Today may be Thursday, but today is my Friday. I am taking the next 10 days as vacation. I feel a need to rest, and just have some more fun with my art endeavors.

I've purchased a Cricut Expression as well as the Design Studio, and while I got to play with it a little on Sunday, I need much more time. I really want to play with the software to see what all I can do with it.

And, of course, I wouldn't mind doing a little more sculpeys.

I'm running on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep this morning, so it's bound to be a wild day. I get off at 3, so I should be fine.

Looking forward to Memorial Day, and the weather that promises to be just beautiful.

Take care. And see you soon!

No comments: