Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Hate Bugs and A Deco Frame Scrap Accessories

Wednesday, 9/09/09

I overheard someone at work yesterday talking about her child just starting day care. She was now “afraid” of bugs, and so … she hates bugs!

Before starting day care, the child really loved bugs!

I just thought it was funny, as I’ve seen my own granddaughter go from something she liked, even loved, into a new wrinkle of “I hate those now.”

Every new parent experiences this, I’m sure. If you have, post a comment about it. When did it happen? How did it happen? What was it? Why do you think it happened? Where were you when you found out?

Once kids set off for day care or any “outside the home” activity, they all begin to pick up new things and ideas. Some are sad. Some are funny. And some … just don’t make any sense. Like hating bugs, all of a sudden.

I guess we all go through this stage in one way or another. But, as we get older, and wiser, it is easier to come back to what we like and dislike, based on our own experiences and judgment.



Thurs. 9/10/09

Hi,

A deco frame for today. Great for scrapbooking!

I had to post 2 days in one today, as I just couldn't get my site to go up yesterday.

That's the way it goes some days.

Have a great day.

Take care! Don’t work too hard.
Cj

P.S. If you like today’s graphic, check out www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com for the 3 free graphics today.

No comments: