Saturday, September 26, 2009

Scrapping Element for Friday: Photo Frame Box


Good morning,

I am posting this a day late, but ... I will have another one for Saturday, so check back later.

This scrapping element for Friday is a photo frame box element.

I created it, and added some additional things to it to fit the use I wanted it for.

I posted the finished version in my photo section of my Scrappers Daily group at eons ... with photo inside.

The box ... finished ... without my own picture is also posted in the group section of Scrappers Daily.

You can find that here:

If you like it ... feel free to use it.

At my website ... you will find additional items to pick up that match this frame box. Don't forget to check them out. They are there today ... with yesterdays, which I didn't get to post yesterday. Free graphics are only posted for the 24-hour period of the day ... so you always get a chance to grab them.

If you know someone using and always looking for more graphics ... send them over to grab them ... everyday.

They are great for scrapbooking projects.

Enjoy!

Cj
3 free NEW graphics each day

No comments: