Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Celebration and Free Graphics For Scrapping Your Memories

Good morning to you all!

Today's creation is one featuring myself ... and my adorable granddaughter, in a joint art project on Easter Sunday. Her mother took this picture (thanks, sweetheart), and I took it and put it in a scrap (or could be a card front) using a few of the items that are featured on my website. Head on over to Easy As Pie Daily Graphics to pick up any of the free graphics you'd like to use to embellish your own creations!

As you can see, we went together on an art project. My granddaughter loves using water colors on canvas, and one of her favorite things is to sprinkle it with salt. As it dissolves, it adds texture and design, and really makes it pop. It is so pretty.

I'd never done this, so she was teaching me! It was so much fun ... and she is an excellent teacher.

My half of the creation is along the border that I am holding, and hers is along the right.

I spent Easter with my daughter's family. My husband was in his hometown, as his son's funeral was on Monday. It gave him a chance to see his wonderful family, and really hunker down for a long week's visit. He stayed with his mom, and I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed it.

As I needed to be at work, and couldn't take a full week off (plus 2 airline tickets are quite expensive), I stayed behind. My husband was cool with this.

My daughter made a wonderful Weight Watcher's dish. I loved it so much, she gave me the recipe, and I came home and cooked up a batch to take to work all week. Ahhh! It is so delicious.

I hope your Easter was as grand and enjoyable as mine was. (Thank you -- to my family!)

Take care.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: