Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Color-Popping Beauty for Today

Good morning,

Today's color-popping beauty today could be used any number of ways. Print and cut out the decoration. Make a sticker out of it. Or use the whole thing as a card front.

I love the colors in this one. What do you think?

This will be offered at www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com on Wednesday, 1/16/12. Remember to go pick it up.

My work at home day went fine yesterday. In fact, it was tremendously successful, and all the new little tricks I tried worked beautifully.

Today, I head back into the office. My cube mate will work from home today, and then another co-worker will do so on Thurs. We are the only three in a group of seven that wish to work from home.

Do you get the opportunity to work from home?

I love it as it saves wear and tear on my car, on gas at the pump, and travel time as well as getting ready to go each morning. Top that with making my breakfast to eat at work, 2 snacks, and lunch: and well. You've got some serious time saved.

I felt such a sense of exhileration after completing my day. I hope my cube mate enjoys it today. We keep in touch with those in the office even though we are not there, so I'm excited to see how it goes for her.

I hope you enjoy the graphic for today. I'd love to hear some feedback.

Have a super terrific day today!

See you soon.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
http://cjsclayandartscraps.blogspot.com

No comments: