Sunday, January 8, 2012

Easy As Pie Daily Graphics Still Going Strong

Good morning ... to everyone!

Easy As Pie Daily Graphics is still going strong! If you haven't visited in a while, run on over and check out my free offerings.

The picture above is featured on my website today. You can pick up 2 different base cards, if you're in a hurry to "quick scrap", or download the items separately and print them out and layer them into a card or project. So fun ... easy ... and fast!

There is now a guest book on my today menu page, and if you sign THAT guest book, you will be rightfully thanked for your investment in time signing with a url to 15 additional graphics on a separate page. You can only get there ... with a small amount of effort on your own. Take a minute and go sign the guest book ... and pick up your additional free graphics. And thank you!!!

This next picture above, is just some of the items I offered this week. Most are 50% reduced in size. And remember, this picture is still smaller than what actually posts on my website.

Using the free graphics allows you to throw together a very quick card.

Something new over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics, is that I am now posting a week ahead of schedule. You will find everything up through 1/13/12.

During the week, when I get up, I just start creating. I now keep a diary of my daily creations for my own reference. When Saturday rolls around, I open each day and choose which graphics I'd like to offer. There is usually at least 2 graphics, but more often than not, there are three graphics. Occasionally there are more, like on 1/12/12, I had 5 flowers and one deco box -- that's six items.

I put 15 graphics in set 1 that weren't used at all ... and offer that now as my thank you for signing the guest book. By the way, these will change from time to time, and other sets will be offered. The first set will leave, the new one will arrive. So grab these while you can get them.

I start publishing the new week coming up on Saturday mornings. I finish up on Sunday morning. It is almost 8 am, and everything is published, plus this new post for HomeSpun Graphics Blogspot. That's pretty good.

That is a schedule I can live with.

I still need to add additional sculpey items to my website, and do a post for Cjs Clay and Art Scraps Blogspot. I'll work on that next.

I currently have Oct 2011 (the first 1/2 of the month up), all of November, all of December, and all of January to date. After about six months, I will start taking down October.

It's been a wonderful 2011, and 2012 will be even greater!

This year, starting Tuesday, I will allowed to "work from home" for one day a week. I've done it once before, and I am very excited by this new prospect. It will save wear and tear on my car (and me), and money on gas! And working from home will cut down on interruptions at work.

I will miss working with my co-workers, but heck! It's only one day. And it will be so much nicer when we're all in the office together.

Our days will rotate, but we get to pick and choose, although there always needs to be enough people in the office to cover our customer service lines.

Hey! Quick joke: "Why did the clown go to the doctor?"

"He was feeling "a little funny"!

I think that's cute.

Thank you for that one, Woman's World!

If you scrapbook and like these items, please feel free to comment here ... and get rewarded over at my website! And check out my other blog. Thank you.

Have a terrific week!

Enjoy!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
http://cjsclayandartscraps.blogspot.com

No comments: