Sunday, January 29, 2012

Example of Using Free Graphics To Make Your Own Card

Good morning,

I recently had a birthday card to make for a co-worker, and as I always do, I used my own free graphics. People appreciate them because I took the time to create them myself.

This first picture is the card front. You might notice Trimesa, the character, who is being offered with many expressions over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics.

This picture above, shows a side view and and the inside view.

The sideview shows that Trimesa is put on a baked clay disk to add dimension to the front of the card. This can be done when you are hand-delivering your card. It would cost you extra to mail it.

Inside are more free graphics.


This next above picture is another card to just hold the necklace I created for the birthday girl. Again, I used Trimesa on it, and a tangled-type frame decoration.

The necklace is on a FIMO white effects base. Although it looks a little yellow here, it is white. It has specks of glitter already in the clay, and I might have added glitter glue as a top coat as well.

The little flower is stuck on the top of the tangled card.

The necklace is on a silkie.


This last picture shows Trimesa off to the side. As you can see, I leave a little white around her when I cut her out. This keeps her definition so I don't thin or cut any of those lines away.

This shows the necklace upclose a little bit.

Graphics print nicely on card stock or glossy photo paper.

If you'd like to create your own free cards, just adding the small cost of your own supplies, then head on over to Easy As Pie Daily Graphics, and check out ALL of the free graphics currently up. I will leave them up for as long as possible, but eventually, some of the older ones will come down, to make way for the newer ones.

If you have them already on your own computer, they're ready for use when you need them. Once I take them down ... they're gone. So pick them up, and get creating!

Hope you enjoyed this example of using EAPDG's free graphics to make your own cards.

Have a really fantastic, Sunday ... because Monday is just around the corner!

Enjoy!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/
http://cjsclayandartscraps.blogspot.com/

No comments: