Saturday, October 20, 2012

Up Close and Personal: Graphics

 
Good morning,
 
This first picture is a graphic done very large.  I love large graphics like this, and call them UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.
 
 

I like to take these graphics, and make them into something that I can use.  Since I love to take pictures, they are perfect for those.

This one would make a pretty frame for one of my granddaughters. 

In fact, I just took one of her cute little pictures, mostly of her face, and put it in the flower frame pictured on the left.  It turned out really cute.

 
Doesn't she look sweet?
 

Like a larger view of the face of your child; it's easy enough to do.  Turned out wonderfully.

Check in the future ... to see more UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL graphics.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com




 
 

No comments: