Sunday, October 28, 2012

More Free Pngs for 10/27 and 10/28: Art Post Cards


Good afternoon,

The above picture is showing you how I'm using some of my artwork right now.  It's working very well.  They print out very nicely on photo paper, and then I make an envelope for them.  They look spectacular.


This are the pngs being offering for tomorrow:  10/29.  There's 3 frames, 4 papers, and one large deco button.  Pngs don't have a background when opened with a graphic editing program, such as Paint Shop Pro, and many others.  You can also find FREE graphic editing programs.

Many scrapping groups have their own FREE software that you can use, too.  You might want to give it a try.  It makes for some fun creating, and I've created many items for you to play with and enjoy.

 
This is 10/28's free png offerings.  There are 5 additional items not shown in this picture.
 

Yesterday and today, I started a new section called lessons.  I took an item I created, and ran it through some different effects.  I've listed the steps to show you how they turned out.  You might want to give it try in your graphics editing program.

On 10/27, the free pngs were the original offerings for part 1 of today's set, which is the 2nd set.

Hope you enjoy them.

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

I am also truly enjoying Pinterest the last couple of days.  Oh!  The wealth of information you can find on these boards.  Check mine out.  Why not follow me?

http://pinterest.com/cjhampt/

No comments: