Monday, February 18, 2013

Alll my Mice for Valentine's Day



Good afternoon,

Today, I'm posting the pictures of the little crocheted Valentine's Day mice I made.

The top picture shows the difference in size.  The little hot pink mouse is like the ones I posted yesterday, but this time I took a picture with it's bow on.

The hot pink mouse was made with a single strand of yarn.  The bigger white mouse was made with 2 strands of yarn, which made it thicker.

Each mouse has stuffing in it to make it like a little stuffed head.

I made the pompom noses.  You can't make out the white nose on the white mouse as easily.  On the bigger mice, I tied the noses on through the front of the face before sewing both sides together.  The ears of the bigger mice are also stuffed.




This is the four different mice together.  The white mouse, the cream colored mouse, the bigger hot pink mouse has button eyes for eyes that were sewn on.  And finally, one of the 16 mice with the bow that I gave out to co-workers and friends.

I really like how they turned out.  It took 2 days to make the 16 mice, 8 done each evening for a couple of hours.

It's been a wonderful holiday.  The sun is shining, and it's a little warmer out.  The snow has melted!  Yeah!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cj
http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com

No comments: