Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Calendar, Valentine's Day mice, and FREE small flower pngs


Good afternoon!

Today, I have a basic February calendar for you.  Of course, February is almost over, but I'll try to get the March calendar up earlier.

February has been a very strange month this year.  A lot of days have been in the 40's, and lots of sunshine.  We have had snow, usually on the weekends. But there has been a day or two where it snowed on a week day.

On Friday, the 15th, it started in the morning.  I left early from work by about 1 hour and 45 minutes.  I was planning on going to my daughters, but after she and her daughter had flu last week; her husband was now down with it!  My husband had a vacation day, so I headed home.

It really snowed pretty good, and we had more on Saturday, and throughout the night, because there was morning snow in our street this morning!  Funny ... it's supposed to be back up into the 40's tomorrow!  Amazing; but I love it!

Tomorrow is Washington's birthday; also called President's Day.  I am off, and that is very nice.




The last time I posted, I wanted to show you a picture of my Valentine's Day presents to co-workers.  Unfortunately, my phone was NOT sending my pictures to my email box.  My husband got it configured for me, so now ... I'm up and running again.

I put 8 of these little mice in a black bowl.  They don't have their bows on them yet.  I made a total of 16 mice.  Three of them have magnets on the back of them to put on the fridge.

I wanted to make one that my granddaughter could play with.  Being almost 3, she is still a little young to have items with glued-on features.

I made 3 bigger mice.  One is hot pink, like the ones above, with a cream colored nose.  This time, I made the pompom and tied it through the front of the face.  I hope to have those pictures tomorrow.

Her eyes are heart-shaped red buttons, with a little flower sticker attached.  The bow on hers is sewn on it's head between it's ears.  I think this will work.

I also made a cream colored mouse, and a totally white mouse.  I will also have pictures of those tomorrow.

Everyone at work loved their little mice.  I also gave them a small box of candy hearts with sayings.  It's traditional for Valentine's Day, and something sweet is always wonderful.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  My sweet husband bought me a small orchid plant with white flowers tipped in red.  I still have the orchid plant from last year, and it has little buds on it now.

 He bought me some chocolates in a velvet heart-shaped box.  He knows how I love keeping them to store my scrapping items in.  It is beautiful.

The card he bought me is the absolute sweetest he's ever picked up.  I was totally "blown away"!




And here is a little something in a png graphic for you today.  These are 8 small flowers, and can be used freely in your scrapbooking or card making.

I have several kits up now on my website, so hurry on over and check them out.  There is a zip file for downloading the items.  Items are free, and can be found in psp, png, and jpg format.

Till tomorrow; have a great day.  It's almost 4 pm now, so it's almost over.

Take care ... and enjoy!

Cj
http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com
Scrapbooking and card making graphics and kits.  Papers, and pattern fills for letters and numbers.

No comments: