Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tues. 11/24/09 New Free Graphic


Good morning,

At my website, I just have this larger flower in outline form. For the blog post, I colored it and put it in this deco box.

This was kind of an experiment with my line art, and coloring it in.

With Black Friday being just days away, I read a tip in one of my woman's magazines regarding sales, and I'd like to share it with you.

When a store offers discounts, it doesn't mean that that discount is available at ALL of it's stores.

If you've ever received an online discount, I'm sure you're aware that it's usually only available "online".

According to this tip (in Woman's World 11/30/09, pg 4), "...21% of major retailers offer discounts on merchandise in stores where sales are S - L - O - W ...". So check for those discounts in "sleepy malls" or less populated towns. You can snag as much as 50% off many prices.

This is my last day to work before the big Thanksgiving holiday. Yes!

Make it a great day! I will!

Cj

No comments: