Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday's Valentine's Day Graphics

Good morning,

Valentine's Day is coming ... coming ... coming!

It's time to start planning our cards.

Today, and for a time, some graphics to snag and use for your projects.

I like both of these very much. How would you use them?

Due to forecasting a big snowstorm due to hit our area, I took today off. I didn't want to take a chance of falling, and re-injurying my arm ... or my back.

So far, we've had a few snow flurries.

Oh. I just looked outside, and the ground is now covered, and it's snowing pretty good. We just might get that 4-6 inches they predicted.

Earlier, I was sure I'd wasted today by taking a day of vacation, but now I'm feeling better about it.

My car would have been covered by tonight, and the drive home would have been maddening.

I'll just wait it out in the warmth of my little home.

Here's a second creation for today.

Make today a great one!

Enjoy.

Cj

http://www.EasyAsPieDailyGraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day
http://Journal-Lane.blogspot.com
Take the Journal-Lane journey

No comments: