Saturday, April 17, 2010

4/17/10: Beautiful card - Free Graphics

Good morning! It's Saturday!!!

I love weekends. As I said in an earlier post, I only worked 4 hours yesterday. I came home just bursting to create something new. The last few days that were all posted today, are my finished creations that I had fun putting together.

I really like this first one, and it is actually my favorite out of all of them. I just love the flower in this creation, and designated it to my flower sig tag, which you see at the bottom. At least until I find another "favorite". (I'm thinking of trying to design this flower in sculpey clay.)



This second creation is an offshoot of the first one. I just liked the look of it.

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com

3 new free graphics each day


No comments: