Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday's Free Graphics: 4/4/10

Good Sunday morning to you.

It's been awhile since I last posted. Nothing new in that, I'm afraid.

Life gets busy, and I have to occasionally focus on a few different things.

This is already 4/4/10. Time is just flying by.

Yesterday, my husband and I followed my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter down to Newport, Ky., for a baby shower. It started at 11 a.m. at Brio's, and ended about 2 or 2:15 p.m.

She really hauled in the gifts. I thought they'd never end.

She has a shower at work, another shower in KY (I'm bowing out of that one), and then her stepmother and I are throwing her one on May 1st. So this new little granddaughter is going to have some mighty nice things with which to start her life! Oh my!

It was really breezy yesterday. Brio's was in a mall on the Ohio River, but it wasn't too chilly. We had a few light sprinkles before the party started.

The chicken salad I had was delish, but I have some food allergies, and had a reaction right after finishing it. Darn! And it was so good, too!

The cake was adorable. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. I don't know where they ordered it, but it was so darn cute!

I am back to posting at my website, and there are items there today.

I am off now ... need to get to the grocery store.

Have a great Sunday!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
3 new free graphics each day

No comments: