Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The final free graphics of March 2011-Grab them NOW

Good morning,

It is almost the end of March, and the final graphics are all up at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics. At least until Friday. So grab what you want today or no later than tomorrow.

These are some of the items from each day from the 25th to the 31st.


It's been a busy weekend and week. My granddaughter is having spring break in TN with her dad, and we all miss her, as usual, when she's gone.


My weight watcher's life change is going well. I am continuing to drop the pounds. Ahhh! This is so nice -- and easy, too!


My newest granddaughter is learning new things. She loves Cheerio's now, mostly for texture, but loves it when she gets one in her mouth, too. My daughter texted me yesterday that she is experimenting with standing and clapping. Whoa! That is fantastic.


She also is playing around with going from sitting to laying, rolling over, and back up. She gets in the crawl position, but has not yet figured out what to do with this new position. She'll get it.


It's so exciting, getting these texts.


I will visit on Friday, as I usually do. I will miss seeing my oldest granddaughter this week. But, I'm sure she's having some fun times, and hopefully, she's not too homesick.


I hope you all have a good rest of the month! Remember to grab March's free graphics!


Take care.


Cj


http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com/ 3 new free graphics each day~psp tubes~free png kit graphic downloads

No comments: