Sunday, March 20, 2011

Framing Flowers - Free Frames and Beautiful Elements

Hi there!

I just love this kit.

Recently, I've been working on my lap top, which is great, but then I have to get it to my main computer. Thank heavens for memory sticks.



Lots of decos to grab.

Off the subject of art ... but on the subject of shopping ... do you know the least busy day at the grocery store? It's Wednesday!

And speaking of least busy; there are times I need a quick meal. I'm following Weight Watchers, as I've posted previously. I've lost almost 10 pounds (and a great deal in inches); although it's been very, very slow.

A good quick, tasty treat for a fast meal:

1 tortillas wrap (I used La Banderita Flour tortillas: 3 pts; 1/4 c low-moisture, part-skim Mozzarella cheese; 2 pts, and 1 T of Picante sauce; 0 pts. For 5 points; quite a tasty meal. And if I am not full; add a salad or an apple for 0 points! Yeah!

More in a minute.

Cj

http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com 3 new free graphics each day, psp tubes, free png kit downloads

No comments: