Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dream Catcher

Good morning,

Just a little something I made from a kalei that I thought was very pretty. I named it Dream Catcher, due to the middle being a type of star, and we all know we make a wish on the first star we see at night. It seemed like a good place to store what few dreams I have.

Speaking of dreams, my husband was mentioning yesterday morning that he had an unusual dream. He dreamt his ex-wife had invited him to her home, and there she had displayed a tie-tack and cuff links that he once owned. He wanted to take them, but she wouldn't let him have them, even though they had once belonged to him.

Now, I'm sure there are roots here somewhere. This second marriage, which lasted about 1 year or a little less, was less than happy. The divorce even more so. And so it was with the relationship concerning child support as well as visitation. With all the support he paid, and it being the end of the year, I think this was wholly on his mind, and just popped into his dreams.

By the way, he said he managed to corral those jewelry items before the dream ended -- so it was a happy ending.

I don't dream much anymore. Or if I do, I don't remember them. Occasionally, yes. But not often. I am too exhausted at night when I go to sleep. I may not sleep for the full 8 hours, but I do sleep well while I'm there.

The morning is the best time. But, the good times here go so fast, and before I know it, it's time to get ready to go to work and face the real world. Don't we all!?

Hope you have a really great Tuesday. My Monday was the pitts! It's got to be better today!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: