Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pretty Framed Fantasy Flowers

Good morning,

This post creation is for Saturday, which I missed. Busy day!

The flowers originated as cosmic blobs, and then after bringing it into PSP, I kalei'd them.

After grocery shopping yesterday, I went to Jo Ann Fabrics to get a clay-baking oven. Normally about $62, but on sale till the end of Saturday. Wow!

I could just go crazy with all the clay accessories and scrapping items they carry. Some of the largest inventory I've ever seen. Amazing stuff!

Taylor came later that afternoon. I bought her a new movie: Madagascar. That evening, we did our first little sculpey's. It was much harder than I thought it would be. I will have to work awhile with this. But I can see a new hobby on the horizon.

We made erasers. Taylor's started out much larger, but by the time she finished, it was teeney, tiny! Why? I don't know. But we baked it. I will post some pictures showing our first efforts.

We had Taylor's favorite for dinner: mamaw's famous spaghetti. Mom doesn't make it, she says. Maybe she wants mine to stay the favorite.

Taylor will be gone by 9 am this morning; off to church with mom and Danny. She is going to be a sleepy little gal today, as she got to bed pretty late.

Hope your Saturday was terrific! Back in a moment!

No comments: