Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome -- 2008; It's a new year!

Good morning, and Happy New Year!

This is a little kalei creation. Something for fun.

I hope everyone had a very nice New Year's Eve.

Taylor came, and we welcomed in the New Year with real bubbly for us adults, and fake bubbly for her. I gave her three $1 gold coins as a gift. You know, the kind that you get as change when you buy stamps at the stamp machine. She was delighted.

And here's a little gif I did. It's hosted at Photo Bucket. Did this one for my Eons group. It was something quick I worked on last night after ringing in the new year. I finished it up this morning. (The idea came from a cartoon I saw in a popular woman's magazine.)

Hope your New Year's Eve was terrific! Here's to a great 2008! See you tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments: