Sunday, January 6, 2008

Framed

Good morning,

I am back with another cb originated, kalei'd flower, framed.

I love how Cosmic Blobs makes an item just pop!

Being a member at Eons, (and now a co-moderator of Computer Generated Art), I have lots of places to post more of my artwork. We also have some very talented people in the group.

I also have a blog over there, and it's great fun to see all the Eon's blogs.

I made some very good friends there.

If you are 50+, Eons is a great place to "hang your hat". (eons(dot)com). There are so many categories of interests, and lots of places to join. You can visit, share, post your work or business, give and receive gifts, blog, learn, develop new friends, or just "hang out". It's free to join, so why not come on over?

Have a really terrific Sunday! See you tomorrow.

(Will post our first sculpeys when I get them off my camera!)

No comments: